Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat
Day 3: Siem Reap - Departure
Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival (L/D)
Arrival at Siem Reap International Airport meet our local English speaking guide, transfer to check in the selected hotel, take a short refresh and start to visit small circuit by starting from Sras Srang, Bantey Kdei, Taprohm, Takeo and Thommanon, back to town lunch at local restaurant and take a short refresh at hotel. Afternoon 14: 40 meet our tour guide at hotel, continues to visit the 7th wonderful world heritage of Angkor Wat temple, enjoy viewing sunset on the top of Bakheng hill, and back to town dinner at local restaurant enjoy Apsara dance performance, overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat (B/L/D)
After breakfast at 8: 30 meets our tour guide at hotel, start to visit Angkor Thom by starting from Southern gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoung, Phimean Akas, Elephant Terrace, Royal Enclosure and Leper King Terrace, back to town lunch at local restaurant, relax at hotel. Afternoon 14: 40 meet our tour guide at hotel, continues to visit Bantey Srei Temple (Citadel of women)located 32km northeast of Siem Reap town, on the way back visit Bantey Samré and Pre Rup, back to town dinner at local restaurant and after dinner free 1 hour for foot or body massage, overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Siem Reap - Departure (B/L)
After breakfast meets our tour guide check-out from hotel, start to visit fishermen on floating village (great lake), lunch on the lake and back to town visit carving center of Artisan Angkor, Old market and free leisure till transfer to Siem Reap International Airport 2 hours before international flight departure.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Accommodation with breakfast
- 3 Lunches (L), 2 dinners (D) per itinerary
- Boat trip to floating villages on the great lake (Tonle Sap)
- Transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking guides
- Full sightseeing program including admission fees
- Free 1 Hour food or body massage
- Other services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Other meals not specified in program
- All airport taxes
- All flight tickets
- Visa fees, currently USD 20- per person (Entry visa can be applied upon arrival)
- Expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)