Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Can Tho
Day 2: Cai Be - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Can Tho (L/D)
Start your journey south into the heart of the Mekong Delta, pass farmers tending their fields and drying their produce on the sides of the road. Exploring the Mekong river with a visit to a local village that specializes in making bamboo baskets, see close up thousands of storks nesting in a beautiful natural environment in the Stork Sanctuary. Deluxe accommodation on boat.
Day 2: Cai Be - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
AM: 06: 30 Bassac cruise sets sail again through the labyrinth of creek and canals towards Cai Be. The passengers take their breakfast while enjoying the scenery on the river banks.The Bassac crosses Co Chien river then branches into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through bobbing commotion of laden boats and sand and rice barges, enjoy the scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards. Arrival in Cai Be, check-out and board a local boat for a tour of the Cai Be floating market and handicraft. Go by car back to Ho Chi Minh city. End of services.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel as requested
- Transfer in air-condition vehicle: Ho Chi Minh city - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh city
- 01 night accommodation on Bassac Cruise on cabin based on twin share with all amenities and a bathroom
- Full time escort by English speaking tour guide
- Private motorized boat & sampan on river
- Lunch and dinner with a soft drink, and breakfast on board
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hochiminh city
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time