Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho - Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc
Day 4: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Can Tho (B/L)
This morning, drive from Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta town of Cai Be and board the Cai Be Princess boat. Visit Cai Be's colorful floating market, local cottage industries and an excursion to the evergreen islands in the middle of the meandering canals. Enjoy lunch in a restored colonial villa before continuing on the boat journey until reaching Can Tho late this afternoon. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho - Chau Doc (B)
Wake up early for a breakfast cruise to the colorful Cai Rang floating market which bustles with wholesalers on big boats. Customers cruise the market in smaller boats, and can easily find what they are looking for, as the larger boats hang samples of their goods from tall wooden poles. Following your visit to Cai Rang and Can Tho depart for the 3-hour drive to Chau Doc. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc (B)
After breakfast, take a boat to the area's unique fish farms and to visit a village of stilt houses belonging to the Cham minority. Here you will see colorful traditional textiles being woven on old wooden looms. Your afternoon is at leisure, and a visit to Sam Mountain for sunset is highly recommended. There are dozens of pagodas and temples around Sam Mountain and reaching the peak, with its fantastic views, is the highlight of the visit. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 4: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh (B)
After breakfast, an early morning boat departure takes you up an hour up the delta's waterways to the Cambodian border. After clearing immigrations, its another 4 hour along the Mekong to Phnom Penh, your final destination.
Note: Although this tour ends at the Phnom Penh boat dock, we suggest booking additional services in the city, such as transfers and hotels.
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- English speaking guide during all tours and transfers (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fees for all sights visited
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for porters
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- All other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
- Tips for guide
- Travel insurance