Day 1: Danang Arrival - Hoi An
Day 2: Hoi An - My Son - Hue
Day 3: Hue
Day 4: Hue - Departure
Day 1: Danang Arrival - Hoi An (D)
Meet at airport & transfer into city. Visit the open-air Cham Museum housing the World's finest collection of Cham art. Proceed to Hoian with stopover at stone-carving village at Non nuoc.
Located on the bank of Thu Bon River, Hoi An known as Faifo to early Western traders, it was one of the major trading centre in Southeast Asia between 16th & 17th century. A few streets have been kept almost intact. All the houses were made of wood & decorated with lacquered board.
After check in, we head out to discover the charming of Hoi An ancient town by walking to visit a traditional Chinese Communal House, Hoi Kien Temple, ancient Merchants' Houses, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge & spending time in colorful local market.
Dinner at one of many excellent restaurants in the town. Accom. at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An - My Son - Hue (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to visit My Son where was formerly the centre of the Cham Kingdom. There are more than 70 constructions made of bricks and stone built between 7th & 13th century in accordance with different architecture styles. My Son has been compared with other famous sites of South East Asia such as Angkor, Borobudur, Vatphu, and Pagan. Lunch in Danang followed by a scenic drive along the coast, over Hai Van pass to Hue. Evening: free at leisure for own discovery. Accom. at hotel in Hue.
Day 3: Hue (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Today, we visit The garden city of Hue recognized by UNESCO as World's Culture Heritage. The city used to served as Vietnam's capital during 1802 to 1945. Visit to the Imperial Citadel and the typical Mausoleum of Tu Duc King.
Afternoon: Private boat cruise along the Perfume River to visit the Tomb of Minh Mang King with stopover to visit Thien Mu pagoda on the way. When boat return, you may have chance to admire the sunset on the river. Dinner at a nice local garden restaurant and Accom. at hotel in Hue.
Day 4: Hue - Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure till transfer to airport for departure flight.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- 03 night accommodation based on twin sharing with daily breakfast at specified hotels
- Private transportation serving throughout the program with Professional English speaking guide
- Private boat cruise as on Perfume River in Hue
- Half board meals at nice local restaurants as stated in the program
- Entrance fee for all sightseeing as indicated in the program
- 01 FOC based on twin sharing for every group of 15 full paying passengers
- Int'l domestic air tickets & airport tax
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Visa stamping fee, travel insurance, tips & Personal expenses