IAM: Meet at your hotel. Transfer to Ninh Binh province - 100 Km south of Hanoi – is known to travelers as Vietnam’s “Inland Halong Bay”. You will be offered a leisurely sampan cruise on a creek across three vast stretches of rice field. Upon arrival, visit Temples of the Dinh King and Le King built on the site of the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel. Sampan trip along the stream to Tam Coc caves (Three limestone caves) all adorned with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. Later on, you visit Bich Dong Pagoda – a very nice temple located in the harmony surrounding landscape. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: transfer back to Hanoi.Note:
You will be collected from your hotel. Pick up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, luch at local restaurant
- Private air-conditioning transportation throughout the program
- English/French/Chinese speaking guide serving throughout the program.
- Entrance tickets for all sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Drinks, tips, other meals and personal expenses not mentioned in the program