Day 1: Arrive in Hue
Day 2: Hue
Day 3: Hue - Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Departure
Day 1: Arrive in Hue (D)
On arrival, your guide will take you to the hotel. Your exploration of Hue will begin then soon thereafter with visits to the Imperial Citadel, the Hue Royal Fine Arts Museum, the Mausoleum of Tu Duc and lunch at the Pilgrimage Village Resort. On the trip back to your hotel, you'll stop at Ho Quyen where duels between elephants and tigers were once arranged. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Today you'll focus on relaxation with a visit to the local Dong Ba Market and Hue's beautiful garden houses locally known as "nha vuon" which includes a private lunch in the magical setting of one of the houses. During the afternoon, enjoy some leisure time at the hotel's facilities or spa. A private sunset dinner cruise on the Perfume River will be arranged in the evening and you'll find it the perfect opportunity to view some of the country's most iconic sites while enjoying a delicious three-course meal. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hue.
Day 3: Hue - Hoi An (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Sightseers will surely appreciate this day which includes a stop at the 500-year-old village of Phuoc Tich, enjoy lunch back in Hue at one of the city's most renowned restaurants, Ancient Hue. Travel south to Danang City via the scenic fishing village of Lang Co and a visit to the Cham Museum. The day's adventure concludes with a drive to Hoi An where you'll enjoy new accommodations at the luxurious Resort. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Take a step back in time with a trip to the ancient port town of Hoi An, much of which remains as it did hundreds of years ago. Your day continues with lunch at the popular restaurant Morning Glory, and an afternoon tour of the countryside by motorbike in a side-car to view rice fields and villages. During the evening, enjoy a fusion-style dinner at the Mango Rooms Restaurant or at another eatery of your choice. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Departure (B)
Your final day is one of leisure and there are plenty of choices of how to spend your time before departing. Adventurous types may opt for a private speedboat tour of Cham Island and it's surrounding Marine Park before transferring by private car to Danang Airport for international flights or domestic connections.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees for all sights visited
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Domestic airport taxes for any domestic flights
- Tips for porters.
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc.
- Tips for guide
- Personal insurance
- Any domestic flights not mentioned
- International departure airport tax (normally included in your ticket price).