Day 1: Hue - Danang
Day 2: MARBLE MOUNTAIN - Hoian
Day 3: Hoian - Danang
Day 1: Hue Danang (L/D):
Pick up guest at Hue. Leave Hue for Da Nang through the Hai Van tunnel-the greatest tunnel in Asia, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. City Tour Danang of Cham museum and driving around Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey moutain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda and My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth. Enjoy the “Gala Dinner” with exciting game show night. Free of exploring Danang City.
Day 2: MARBLE MOUNTAIN – Hoian (B/L/D):
Breakfast. Visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian for lunch and hotel check-in. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences), enjoy traditional music at 10:15a.m. Lunch at restaurant and check-in hotel. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
Day 3: Hoian - Danang (B):
Breakfast and check-out. Send-off guest
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- New air-con vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Gala Dinner and games show night.
- Entrance fees.
- Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurane.
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi - Danang & Hue/Danang - Saigon/Hanoi .
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone...