Day 1: Saigon - Phu Quoc Island
Day 2: Visit the South & East of the Island
Day 3: Phu Quoc - Saigon
Day 1: Saigon - Phu Quoc Island (L/D)
Morning: Bamboo Travel’s car and tour guide pick you up at Phu Quoc ferry port, get & check in hotel, have lunch. Afternoon: visit to the North: Visit Cau temple (the symbol of fishermen). Pepper garden (the bigest garden in Phu Quoc). Cross national park to see frontier Vietnam– Combodia. Visit Nguyen Trung Truc temple. Swimming mui duong beach, enjoy fresh seafood(personal charge). Back to your hotel for swimming Evening: have dinner and free or enjoy night squid fising with fisherman (personal charge).
Day 2: Visit the South & East of the Island (B/L/D)
Morning: have breakfast and Start to go the South. Visit The pearl farm of Australia(the realpearl make in Phu Quoc island). The vestige of coconut prison( building in French and American War). Find out about daily activities of fishermen at An Thoi port & dry seafood market. Go to Sao beach, swimming, sunbath & enjoy fresh seafood(the nicest beach in Phu Quoc), have lunch on the withsand beach, Afternoon: 14pm go the East: Visit Ridgeback dog & phu quoc collection of local person. Go to Ham Ninh fishing village, enjoy fresh seafood(the cheapest price with seafood). Traditional fish sauce processing house( the most famous in Viet Nam). Local wine Manufacture (enjoy local wine free) Evening: Back to your hotel & have dinner
Day 3: Phu Quoc - Saigon (B)
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel and check out.Our car will pick you up then transfer to phu quoc ferry port for the flight back to Ho Chi Minh city. Good bye and see you again! Our can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Pick up & drop off at hotels at the tour places
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at places as indicated in program
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- All transfers and transportation
- Return air ticket: Saigon - Phu Quoc - Saigon ( Economy class )
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Boat Trip
- Purified water & wet towel
- Fishing lines, life vest, snorkling equiment.
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- Airport tax and departure tax
- All other service not made on the written form
- Tips and gratuities