Day 1: Hanoi - Bac Can
Day 2: Ba Be lake - Full Day Sight Seeing
Day 3: Ba Be - Bac Can - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Bac Can (L/D)
Depart at 7: 00 am from your hotel for Ba Be National Park, which is located in limestone Karst Mountains. Babe means "Three Lakes". In fact, there is only one large lake with three different sections. Take a short break for a visit to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology in Thai Nguyen city. Then we stop for lunch in Bac Can town in a small restaurant. Arrival in Ba Be. Easy trek in National Park along lake's side to Pac Ngoi village, the village of Nung hill tribe, check-in the home stay and dinner with local food here. Overnight in the village.
Day 2: Ba Be lake - Full Day Sight Seeing (B/L/D)
Breakfast, then the whole day visiting the beauty of the area on the local canoes (rafts) gliding along the river and through the pretty caves. We get lunch served near the waterfall after visiting it.
After lunch, we canoe our hearts out into the tranquil Ba Be lakes famous for its majesty. The following time is for swimming and trekking and if you choose to visit the ethnic minorities.
Dinner then free time to learn about the local people. Overnight homestay.
Day 3: Ba Be - Bac Can - Hanoi (B/L)
More canoeing then breakfast served by the lakes, swimming. Leave for Hanoi by 10.00 am, lunch on the way at noon. Arrive at hotel by 5.30 p.m.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Accommodation at stilt house in hill tribe village
- All meals as mention in the program
- Fully escoted English speaking tour guide
- Boat cruise on the river
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other service not included on the written form