Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park
Day 2: Cuc Phuong - Tam Coc - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park (L/D)
You will be picked up at your hotel for Cuc Phuong National Park, visit EPRC (Endangered Primates Rescue Center) then go trekking. Have picnic lunch. Hike through the rain forests (18km) to learn about the diverse fauna and flora and there are chances to see some native animals. Go to the Muong village before dark then dinner and learn about the Muong people. Overnight in a house on stilts.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong - Tam Coc - Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast. Trekking 5 km to road for transfer to Tam Coc. Have lunch at a restaurant before a 2.5km boat ride in the rice paddies through the three caves of limestone. Return to Hanoi. Our tour ends at 5.00 pm at your hotel.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Accommodation at stilt house at hill tribe village
- Meals as mention in the program
- Fully escorted by English speaking tour guide
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other service not made on the written form