Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Nam Cat Tien
Day 2: Discover Nam Cat Tien National Park
Day 3: Nam Cat Tien
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Nam Cat Tien (B/L/D)
Drive to Nam Cat Tien National Park, 170km from Ho Chi Minh City in Dong Nai Province. Once off Highway One, the road passes through large areas of rubber plantations before branching off the highway on a rough track to the national park. An incredible diversity of birds and mammals, live in the forest and wetland habitats of Nam Cat Tien, including an estimated 230 species of birds. Endangered birds to be found here in thier dinner. The Afternoon is spent birding along the road from the park headquarters. Overnight in Nam Cat Tien.
Day 2: Discover Nam Cat Tien National Park (B/L/D)
Another early start for the 6km walk through forest to Crocodile Lake. Species that can be seen here include Green Peafowl by Crocodile Lake in the early morning or late afternoon, Bronze-winged Jacana, Lesser Adjutant and Purple Heron. In the forest look out for Red and Black and Banded Broadbill, Orange-breasted Trogon and Pale-headed Woodpecker amongst others. Overnight in Nam Cat Tien.
Day 3: Nam Cat Tien (B/L)
Visitors wake up to the nice songs of native birds. Breafast prepares them for another four-hour trekking to see the Crocodiles swamp and back to the headquater for lunch, take bus ride back to Ho Chi Minh City.
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Manager and we will match it.
- All transfers and transportation
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Accommodation at guest house in National Park
- All meals as mention in the program
- Fully escorted English speaking tour guide
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- All other service is not made on the written form
- Tips and gratuities
Things to bring:
- Medicine: reliever, febrifuge, antiseptic, antiallergic, antipruritic, vitamins, antiemetic
- Personal effects: Knapsack, boot, raincoat, magazine, handbook, pencil, map, guidebook, card, Chinese chess.